Date: Monday, March 01, 2004 07:08:47
Subject: RE: changes

Chuck

         The email list has a virus email in it,  subject  “ you really love me  he he ”  I picked up the email and opened the attachment last night and it took me 2 hours to clean it from my machine.  If anyone gets caught with it they might want to try Norton’s anti virus to clean it out.

George Farland

TWO TACHY