Re: Water Leakage through Chain Plates

Hi George:

I am currently doing this job to Panache myself. Check Tech Tip B07 at
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b07.html .  It has
been updated with my  recent info. Panache's port bulkhead is cut down
about 8" from the ceiling. You can see a picture of it in Tech Tip C01,
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/c_cabin_tips/c01.html, my other
current project.  The starboard bulkhead is still full height to the
ceiling.

Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures, they will be updated
with new, clearer ones when the boat is back together this summer. I
need good light for this and the boat has to be cleaned up!  If you have
problems with the SJ23 distribution list and/or have any other
questions, you can email me directly at the address shown below.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@telusplanet.net