Re: SJ23 - Replace lift cable

Hi guys:

I find it interesting to note that one person claims the clip is exposed with the board down and all the others claim that it is still inside the trunk.
This makes me wonder if there is another revision change the the hull as Chuck suggests. My cable is not that bad that I have to replace it right now. I'm simply checking my options. I also have other things to do that fill my time.

Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like I'm diving under the hull this summer. Thank God I don't have gaiters to contend with, just slough sharks here!

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx