RE: Rubber window seal

--- Begin Message ---
Raleigh:

A couple of years ago one of the Canadian chandlers had a supply of this
stuff.  I wasn't all that interested so didn't pay much attention.
However, now that you mention it, the rubber on my window has shrunk and
I think it is time to do something about it.  Give me a bit of time to
research this and I'll let you know what the outcome is.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx