Re: Rubber window seal

Well Bob, I've been wrong before and will probably be again. But this time, I don't think so. Raleigh's post is pasted below and I have reread it and I think we are "not talking about the decorative inner trim piece".

Raleigh Martin's original post:
"Has anyone found a supplier for the rubber glazing extrusion that seals the window glass in the channel of the aluminum window frames? I am not talking about the decorative inner trim piece but the U-shaped piece that fits around the edge of the glass to seal against water intrusion. I need to replace mine as they are no longer pliable enough to seal properly. "

Respectfully,
Jimmy Harrell
Lake Sinclair, GA