SJ23 Bimini

It seems to me that another SJ23 member had a slick design for a bimini. Unfortunately I can't remember who it is but I think it was a deep red colour. Would you please send me a picture of your bimini along with any descriptive text. It's only fair that this design is represented as well. Send the picture directly to my home address, NOT via the SJ23 distribution list.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx