Bimini Construction Details

For those interested in construction details for the Bimini which I posted a photo of a few days ago, click on the link below.

http://riverside.net/JEH/SJBimini/

If anyone has any questions or something is not clear, please contact me. I would be interested to know if someone builds one from these plans.

Bob, feel free to copy any or all of the article for the Tech Tips.

Jimmy Harrell
Lake Sinclair, GA