sj23 list server move

I've just moved the server that the SJ23 list runs on from an old machine to a new one (that's why you might have gotten a spurious "welcome" message the other night).

There are still some things that don't work quite the way I want them, but they might not get fixed for another 10 days or so. In particular, the archives aren't being automatically updated yet.

If you notice anything wrong, please drop me a note directly, but be patient as it might be a while before I have time to address everything.

Hal