Re: request for any input

You might try contacting the people at magazine Lattitude 38.         http://www.latitude38.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: Mary Fike
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 5:03 AM
Subject: request for any input

Good Morning All!
While this is not San Juan specific, I was hoping someone might have some suggestions or insights for us.
We are headed to San Francisco in early June and wanted to arrange for a chartered and crewed or captained sail on the SF Bay. We are not really interested in a tour boat with 50 other people. There might be a total of 4-6 in our party.
Does anyone have any suggestions on contacts or other ideas?
Thanks for listening - Mary F. in KY