From: Nystuen, Erik B [mailto:erik.b.nystuen@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 11:42 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: A couple newbie questions about my San Juan

Oh... Hmm and you turned the valve on at the tank?  You should have felt the fuel going through the bulb.  If you didn't then something is wrong at the tank or in the line as you suggested.

Funny thing, as when I purchased my SJ23, there was a spare line with bulb in the storage compartment up front.... Makes me think that it might be something common that goes wrong.

Cheers and best of luck.