Re: Reef Line rigging

Hey Chuck:

It must be nice to never have to reef. I quite often sail with a double reef and a smaller jib with the prairie storms that blast through here. This is why I have my reef lines lead to the cockpit. This year I'm thinking of switching to Spectra so the reefing lines slide easier though the grommets.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx