Re: A couple newbie questions about my San Juan

This luffing problem you talk about is the very reason why I installed a track on the deck, so I could point higher.
Check Tech Tip http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/f_rigging_tips/f06.html
Consider installing it on the cabin side!!!

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx