Newbie questions answered

Thanks to everyone for their advice. I wanted to let
everyone know that both our problems got fixed and we
had a wonderful sail down the Intercoastal Waterway
yesterday afternoon.

1. The outboard not working due to fuel starvation: we
replaced the gas line/hand pump and she worked
perfectly. Probably a crack in the bulb or something.
An easy $15 fix.

2. The working jib luffing when attached to the
toe-rail:  we took the lines back to the jib track
just aft of the cabin.  Once somebody explained what
it was, finding the cars was pretty quick work.  Then
we realized that the safety lines were interfering
with the swing of the jib; we attached a 3-foot line
to the front corner of the jib, which gave it enough
height to clear the safety line.

DJ & Jamie
Amarillo

=====
David J. Nestrick, MBA, CFP
FirsTrust Private Wealth Management Group
(352)753-8589