San Juan 23 mailing list
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
whisker pole/lazy sheet usage
- From: "Mayer, Rudy" <RMayer@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:07:31 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRkI1wyz8p0ClcLS0S0mXEnbxOIyQ==
- Thread-topic: whisker pole/lazy sheet usage
If you put out a
whisker pole, do you use another set of jib sheets (lazy sheets)? Do you run
them thru any block or just directly to the winch/cleat? I have two sets
of track but only one set of blocks.....was considering clipping blocks to the
toe rail for use with lazy sheets but the load seems so light, I wondered if I
should bother. opinions?
This email has been scanned for all known viruses.
Date Index |