RE: whisker pole/lazy sheet usage

Rudy,

Just clip one end of the wisker pole to sheet, push it outward then, clip the other end to the mast eye.  I only bother while using the 155 genoa and short handed. I only use the wisker to sail wing on wing. Watch out in big wind, if you death roll the pole will drag in the water and snap. When short handed in big wind running downwind I just hold the guy sheet out by hand. I saw a picture a while ago with a big cruiser with twin symetricial 130 jibs ripping downwind poled out with twin wiskers,  I want to try that someday.

Bobby

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now! Archives: http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/ San Juan 23 Internet Fleet: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/ San Juan 23 Tech Tips: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/index.html mailing list commands: mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help