Re: Roll Call

Mike and Kathy Grygiel.  '86 San Juan 23 - Poulsbo, WA - But be live in the desert in Richland, WA,  Long trip but worth it!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 5:50 AM
Subject: RE: Roll Call

Its funny the way we get names for the boats.  Jacki is in the medical field hence the heart term “TACKY” and since this is our second sailboat “TWO” .  I go along with this because?  She allowed me go buy two sailboats, she can name them whatever she wants.

George and Jacki Farland

“TWO TACKY”

Sugar Land, TX.