Pets on board

I was hoping some more experienced sailors could help
me on this one....

My wife and I have two smaller dogs that love to go
out on Amarillo. However, we still haven't figured out
a good answer to letting them "take care of business".
We could obviously search for a dock/etc but that is
awfully inconvenient.

What does everyone else do?

DJ Nestrick
Amarillo #260
Daytona Beach, FL

=====
David J. Nestrick, MBA, CFP
FirsTrust Private Wealth Management Group
(352)753-8589