Tech Tips

Good Day All:

I've changed the URL inside the yellow band at the bottom of each Tech Tip where it says, "Return to Techtip Index." It used to take you back to the Tech Tip Home page. It now directs you to the same letter index you came from. It makes life a bit simpler and may reduce the number of times that Geocities makes the site unavailable due to too much traffic. Hope you like it.  Merry Christmas.

On another note, some of us were discussing how components are named on a boat. From this I was wondering what the proper name is for those boards under cushions on the settee.  Does anyone out there know what they are actually called?
PS:  If I don't get an answer I'm going to call them settee "bum boards."
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx