Re: swim ladder

Thanks Bob, Picture would be great,but how wide is the ladder?

rob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 7:11 AM
Subject: RE: swim ladder

HI, I BOUGHT A LADDER FROM OUR LOCAL CATALINA DEALER (ST. LOUIS SAILING CENTER). I BELIEVE IT WAS FROM A 22 CATALINA. IT WAS USED , SITTING IN THEIR PARTS ROOM. MY WIFE SAW ONE ON A CATALINA 22 AT OUR MARINA AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PERFECT AND IT IS. IT HAS 4 RUNGS WITH FLAT PLASTIC TREADS. IT IS NARROW SO IT FITS ON TRANSOM NICELY AND FOLDS UP.  I DID ADD EXTRA FIBERGLASS ON INSIDE OF THE BOAT BECAUSE THE TRANSOM SEEMED TO BE TOO THIN TO SUPPORT THE WEIGHT OF A PERSON HANGING ON IT. CHECK THE SMALLER BOATS AT YOUR MARINA FOR IDEAS ON LADDERS. I COULD SCAN SOME PICTURES? HOPE THIS HELPS, BOB.