RE: Towing Vehicle

On the totally other side of the argument, we tow our
SJ23 (with heavy double axel trailer) using our Ford
Windstar minivan. Now, I doubt its very good for the
van, but it works. The farthest we've moved her has
been Orlando to Daytona - 65 mph down I-4 during rush
hour!!!! We do have to take the boat out of the water
at high tide or the van just spins its wheels...

DJ Nestrick
Amarillo - '78 SJ-23
Daytona Beach, FL

=====
David J. Nestrick, MBA, CFP
FirsTrust Private Wealth Management Group
(352)753-8589
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com