Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 4:14 PM
Subject: Butane fuel canister availability

Good Day All:

A new SJ23 owner who sails his boat on Lake Sinclair GA, was browsing through the Tech Tips and discovered Tech Tip C17 - Portable Butane Stove for an SJ23,  http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/c_cabin_tips/c17.html.  He thought this would be perfect for occasional tea or coffee onboard his boat.

I know the availability of the fuel canisters in Canada but his question is, "Which stores sell the fuel canisters in the US, particularly in deepest darkest Georgia?"  I will summarize the replies in the Tech Tip.

PS: The owner needs a speedy answer on this question as he is currently across the pond, salivating over a "hot deal" on a new stove.
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx