From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
geneandlizadams
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 1:30 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: quiet list?

Hal, and other sailors,
We have rain, mixed with some snow, and moderate winds. I am working on
my
boat, with several projects to do. I put roller furling on last year,
and
have been nervous about not having a storm jib. I am adding a removable
stay
for a storm jib. I can put it just forward of the anchor locker
alongside
the anchor stopper I put on last summer. I have a six inch square
stainless
plate to reinforce the deck, so I don't have to add another piece. I am
using the spinnaker pole topping lift for a halyard, and will put the
stay
just above the sheave box. I am using a bow eye to be a combination stay
eye, and sail tack. I am adding a six inch pendant to the bottom of the
storm jib to be able to see under it a bit easier.
Gene Adams