Re: SJ23 Notice

Hi William:

(I have to be real careful what I say here). Don't listen to your wife. If she complains, then start cleaning the brushes inside the house. And while you are at it, demand a more convenient spot in the freezer. After all why should you have to reach to the back under the steaks all the time. What a nuisance. If you are still alive after this, let me know how you did it. I could make a Tech Tip out of it. I''m sure millions of other home handy men could benefit from your experience. If you don't reply, I'll understand. PS: I store my brushes wrapped in individual plastic bags in a small box in the freezer. This helps immensely to prevent confusion with steak!

Good luck at the launching.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx