Re: Water Leakage through Chain Plates

Hi George:

I am currently doing this job to Panache myself. Check Tech Tip B07 at http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b07.html . It has been updated with my recent info. Panache's port bulkhead is cut down about 8" from the ceiling. You can see a picture of it in Tech Tip C01, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/c_cabin_tips/c01.html, my other current project. The starboard bulkhead is still full height to the ceiling.

Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures, they will be updated with new, clearer ones when the boat is back together this summer. I need good light for this and the boat has to be cleaned up! If you have problems with the SJ23 distribution list and/or have any other questions, you can email me directly at the address shown below.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx