Re: Winches question

Hi Wes:

Glad you have your winches ready for this year. We'll be expecting great performance from your crew this year.

Just in case you, or anyone else has a need to maintain a winch in the near future, I have placed Frank's comments in Tech Tip F29. http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/f_rigging_tips/f.html See yah on the water.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx