Re: Still up for a San Juandezvous at Lake Norman for labor Day?

Hi Mike:

Boy would I love to compete in this regatta. My problem is the 5000 miles I have to travel just to get to the starting line!

I applaud you for holding this event. If the regatta is successful, then take lots of pictures and send them to Chuck for posting on the web site. It just shows you how the world is becoming a smaller place with the internet and how easily we can take that for granted. Good luck.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx