From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Vande Wetering
Sent:
Monday, March 29, 2004 12:35 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SJ23 - Replace lift cable

Bob,

I don't think it can be done underwater. Mine is broken now and I plan to have the boat hauled so I can repair it. It has been broken since last fall and I tried to dive down and reconnect it and found it impossible to stay in the waters of Puget Sound long enough to do it. But I also think the clip was not exposed with the board down.

Chuck