Rubber window seal

Has anyone found a supplier for the rubber glazing extrusion that seals the window glass in the channel of the aluminum window frames? I am not talking about the decorative inner trim piece but the U-shaped piece that fits around the edge of the glass to seal against water intrusion. I need to replace mine as they are no longer pliable enough to seal properly.

Raleigh Martin