Re: Rubber window seal

Raleigh:

A couple of years ago one of the Canadian chandlers had a supply of this stuff. I wasn't all that interested so didn't pay much attention. However, now that you mention it, the rubber on my window has shrunk and I think it is time to do something about it. Give me a bit of time to research this and I'll let you know what the outcome is.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx