Re: Rubber window seal

Hello Raleigh:

I found a source of grey window gasket at Holland Marine in Toronto. http://www.hollandmarine.com/gasketpage.html Problem is I can't determine if this stuff fits an SJ23. It is quite likely that it will given the description they give.

I'm going to my boat tomorrow and will take a measurement and some pictures. Then I will email them. Here's hoping.
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx