"ISLAND TIME"
1981 San Juan 23 #594
$6,500
Indianapolis, Indiana
(317)446-6123
jimwodock@xxxxxxx

1981 HaulRite Tandem Trailer
Mariner 5HP Outboard Motor
Sail Inventory:  Original Main, Genoa & Jib
Compass
Knot Meter
Depth Sounder
VHF Radio
Life Jackets
Fire Extinguishers
AM/FM/Cassette Stereo w/ Marine Speakers
Mast Head Light
Spreader Light
Battery
Fenders
Dock Lines
Cabin Fan
Portapotti
Misc. Accessories
NOTE:  This boat is in excellent shape in/out.  The interior cushions, curtains and trim were redone two years ago.  Price includes new bottom paint for this year and I will throw in a couple of extras for the right buyer.  Please contact Jim at the above phone number or email address.

(There! I think I finally got it right this time)!