Re: Rubber window seal

I re-bedded my windows last year. The rubber or vinyl or whatever around the windows was not too bad so I cleaned and reused them with a lot of 3M4200. Stopped the leaks so far.

Last week I took a look at a Catalina 22 which was for sale. While I was examining the boat, I noticed that the windows had what looked like the same aluminum trim and seal as my San Juan. Subsequently I took a look at catalinadirect.com and the vinyl glazing looks like what I remember mine to be. Here is the link:

http://catalinadirect.com/vinyl%20glazing%20channel.html