Re: Rubber window seal

Ouch. Well by golly gea wizakelers I do think you're right. OK so this is the second time I'm wrong this year.
However, my windows don't have the rubber molding Raleigh is talking about as the aluminum frame is sealed directly to the hull with sealant.
So I guess there must be two types of windows then.

Raleigh I leave it up to you to determine if the Catalina molding will work on the SJ23 window. If this is the case, please email me with the details so I can add it to the Tech Tip.  In the mean time i added a picture of the inner decorative molding to Tech Tip B05. http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b05.html

Several of us up here still need a bunch of the inner molding.
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx