From: Dave Meissner [mailto:davem@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 7:14 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CDI Furler and sail modification

Question to fellow skippers. I recently purchased a CDI furler. I brought my jib to a sailmaker to have it modified, I knew I needed a #6 luff tape installed, but when they asked me how long (max length?) it needed to be I didn't have a clue. Can anyone enlighten me. And what other modifications would be useful. Thanks.

Dave Meissner
Pondweed #384