RE: A couple newbie questions about my San Juan

I pumped the heck out of that bulb and didn't seem to
get much of any pressure out of it. I'm not sure
exactly what I'm looking for so I couldn't be sure. I
tried the motor before pumping, again after a few
pumps, and again every 5-10 pumps until I got sick and
tired of the silly hand pump  :)

BTW, it is a simple 9.9hp 2 stroke

Thanks for the help,
DJ