From: CapnDar@xxxxxx [mailto:CapnDar@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 8:13 AM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Reef Line rigging

My cunninham is rigged through the grommet at the tack of the sale and down to a cleat on the mast.

We took ours to Lookout last year -  great trip - plan on doing Ocracoke in the 23 sometime- did it in the SJ 21 many times...23 would be better...slower, but better

Mike R
#363 Obi Juan
Lake Norman, NC

This email has been scanned for all known viruses prior to entering the network.