whisker pole/lazy sheet usage

If you put out a whisker pole, do you use another set of jib sheets (lazy sheets)? Do you run them thru any block or just directly to the winch/cleat?  I have two sets of track but only one set of blocks.....was considering clipping blocks to the toe rail for use with lazy sheets but the load seems so light, I wondered if I should bother.  opinions?
Rudy
s/v Thesaurus

This email has been scanned for all known viruses.