VHF Radio Hookup

I have an old Unimetrics Sea Hawk 50 VHF radio that I want to install. The previous owner gave it to me without a manual or any explanation. It seems to work OK but I have a question that I hope one of you can answer. The wiring harness has a red and black wire, naturally, but also an orange wire with an in-line fuse. The red and black wires were cut so I don’t know if the red wire was fused or not. Any ideas on the proper power hookup for the red and orange wires?

Thanks.

Raleigh Martin