RE: Kenyon Alcohol Stove Wanted

Title: Message

Over the years, I have owned several boats and 2 Kenyon alcohol pressureized stoves. Well, I am now buying another boat and am looking for that trusty old Kenyon. My first was a 2-burner counter top mount  that came with hull #373.

Does anyone know where I might find one?   Perhaps in the attic when you bought that propane model.

Thank you for any help.

Email: questgrp@xxxxxxx
Work: carl.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx