Re: Pets on board

Sometimes dogs can be trained to use a litter box. Or to use the fore deck and then wash it down with a bucket of water. Sorry, don't know how to get it into the holding tank.

Betsy Schultz

DJ Nestrick wrote:

I was hoping some more experienced sailors could help
me on this one....

My wife and I have two smaller dogs that love to go
out on Amarillo. However, we still haven't figured out
a good answer to letting them "take care of business".
We could obviously search for a dock/etc but that is
awfully inconvenient.
What does everyone else do?

DJ Nestrick
Amarillo #260