San Juan 23 mailing list

Mobile Geographics MapTap for PalmOS CelestNav for PalmOS IQ Booster for iQue 3600 SJ23 tides

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Tech Tips

I would probably call them "storage access doors" even though they are not  hinged, but I like "bum boards" better.
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust the sails."

-------Original Message-------
Date: Sunday, December 12, 2004 22:17:10
Subject: Tech Tips
Good Day All:

I've changed the URL inside the yellow band at the bottom of each Tech Tip where it says, "Return to Techtip Index." It used to take you back to the Tech Tip Home page. It now directs you to the same letter index you came from. It makes life a bit simpler and may reduce the number of times that Geocities makes the site unavailable due to too much traffic. Hope you like it.  Merry Christmas.

On another note, some of us were discussing how components are named on a boat. >From this I was wondering what the proper name is for those boards under cushions on the settee.  Does anyone out there know what they are actually called? 
PS:  If I don't get an answer I'm going to call them settee "bum boards."

Kind Regards

Bob Schimmel
(Always stay curious)


Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Date Index | Thread Index