Jib attachment question

I have just switched from a roller furling system to a hanked on jib on
my  San Juan.  Having just bought the boat, Im trying to figure out how
to attach the jib to the right place near the forestay (right now its
just lashed on).  Link below shows a "T" that the jib should attach to,
but I dont seem to have the right part, nor have I been able to see
what will work after staring at parts at a local West Marine.

http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewImage.asp?AID=2091383&IID=66577165&INUM=20&ICT=80&IPP=24

Dave Backus #642