Re: Jib attachment question

I couldn't get the website to let me in and view your
picture but I think I can help  :)

If I understand correctly, you are talking about the
"T" that is mounted on the deck just aft of the
forestay. If that is the case, what we have done on
Amarillo is just what you are doing (I think). We
attached a line from jib to "T". This allows for
improved visibility as well.

Hope this helps.

DJ Nestrick
Amarillo - 1978 San Juan 23
Daytona Beach, FL

http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewImage.asp?AID=2091383&IID=66577165&INUM=20&ICT=80&IPP=24

> Dave Backus #642
>
> Archives:
> http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/
> San Juan 23 Tech Tips:
> mailing list commands:
> mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help

=====
David J. Nestrick, MBA, CFP
FirsTrust Private Wealth Management Group
(352)753-8589
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com