Re: Jib attachment question

Precisely Eric. If you can open the SJ23 web site check Tech Tip F04, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/f_rigging_tips/f04.html
It can give you another view on this subject.

PS: Sometimes the Geocities won't allow you in cause the web site access allotment has been exceeded. I don't know what their formula is for access allotment and I can't understand this thinking for a site that sends advertising. You would think that the more people who read the advertising the happier they would be.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx