Re: Jib attachment question

My guess is the deck sweeper is faster. But you have to consider the extra wear on the jib of dragging that cloth along the deck fittings. If the course has short legs and you have to "skirt the jib" after each tack, there might not be any difference in speed. I have seen more speed difference between different types of cloth and cuts of jib than between deck sweepers and high footed jibs.

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx