Deck Chain Plates

Hi Guys:

A kind sole out there on the web sent me an email informing me of the correct name for that little and oh so important deck chain plate mentioned in Tech Tip B07, http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/2358/b_hull_tips/b07.html. So many of you have asked about it and we finally have a name and part number for a Schaeffer equivalent. No excuses now huh! fix that leak!

--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx