Cushions

Bob;

I am considering replacing the interior cushions in my SJ-23. I was wondering if you made the covers in Tech Tip #C04 yourself, and if so, what the degree of difficulty was, what type material did you use? And did it require a stronger sewing machine than the common household variety?

Sailrite has cushion kits for approximately $25(US)/sq ft. I estimate the interior cushions being a total of 43 sq ft – that would be over $1,000. Ouch.

Did you run into this much expense to redo your cushions?

Thanks,

Warren Hughes

SJ-23 #495