Date: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 14:37:37
Subject: #426

Folks -

There is more snow on the way here in Connecticut, but it will be spring before
you know it!  My SJ23 (#426) is still on the market, pictures are listed on
"byy.com" Brewer Yacht Yards.  The list price is very negotiable.  Have a look!

Thanks,
Paul Hensler
Westbrook, CT

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!