From: owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
XzavierOnasis@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 12:10 PM
To: sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Traveler repair

the reply from wess reminds me- the bolts securing the track were 'just'
long enough and the fiberglass seems to vary in thickness so upon
reassembly it was tough to get some of the nuts started again.  seems
like maybe the bolts were different lengths.  next time i'll be removing
a sample bolt and heading out to get all new 1/2" longer bolts.  -scott

San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:
San Juan 23 Tech Tips: