Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 15:56:35
Subject: Re: Traveler repair

Gentlemen I have done this job and know of what you speak.
  • Yes the water and debris collects in the track.  I actually contemplated filling the track and installing it on top. Problem is that it hurts to sit on it, so I stayed with the recessed installation.  However to ease the cleaning and to let some water flow I installed spacers under the track.
  • Not one of my screws was the same length.

it must be permanently sealed.  and yes the Fiberglas is of a varying thickness.
--

Kind Regards

bpschim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!